Terms & conditions:
1. Your contract in respect of your experience or adventure is made with Live the Experience Today, registered in Belgium and all bookings are subject to these terms and conditions.
2. All communications by Live the Experience in relation to your experience will be sent to the address stated on the booking form.
3. Receipt of the deposit and booking form by Live the Experience does neither guarantee nor imply confirmation of the booking. No booking shall be confirmed until Live the Experience issues a written notice. Live the Experience reserves the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason and shall in that event return any deposit received.
4. Your experience or adventure must be paid in full at least 14 days before the departure date. If payment is not received by the due date, Live the Exeperience reserves the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
5. If you book within 14 days of your departure date payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
6. All special requests, such as dietary requirements, should be noted on the booking form.
7. Live the Experience will provide the service as set out and confirmed in writing.
8. Live the Experience is under no obligation to furnish a breakdown of the costs involved in an experience or adventure.
9. Occasionally it may be deemed necessary to make changes to your experience or adventure and Live the Experience reserves the right to do so at any time, and you will be notified of any changes at the earliest possible opportunity. If a major change to your experience or adventure is necessary, you may choose (i) to accept the change of arrangements (ii) to purchase another experience or adventure from us or (iii) to cancel your experience.
10. Major changes include cancellation, delays in departure or return by more than 12 hours and accommodation changes to an inferior standard of accommodation.
11. Compensation will not be paid for changes or cancellations caused by Acts of God, war, threat of war, riot, civil strike, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or man-made disaster, fire, technical problems to transport, closure or congestion of airports, strikes or other industrial action, adverse weather conditions or any other event beyond Live the Experience’s control. It is advised that you take out adequate travel insurance.
12. Live the Experience reserves the right to cancel your experience or adventure at any time before the date of departure, even after a confirmation notice has been sent. If your experience is cancelled Live the Experience will refund in full the money you have already paid.
13. Live the Experience also has the right to refuse any person as a member of the group, if in their opinion that person could endanger the health, safety and enjoyment of others in the group. In any of the events mentioned above, the company’s sole liability and the client’s sole remedy will be limited to a refund of any monies paid, less the amount for services already utilised plus administrative fees.
14. In case of cancellation of an adventure or experience, Live the Experience will notify you for a rebooking. If rebooking is not possible by Live the Experience, you will be able to get a refund of not more than 80% that you have already paid. Please contact your local contact person.
15. We follow the COVID-rules set up by the government.
16. By going on an adventure or experience with Live the Experience, you agree that Live the Experience has the rights to any and all photographs taken with you or of you. You agree that Live the Experience can use these photographs on social media, their website and any other form communication or promotional material.
1. Live the Experience does not own or manage the transportation, accommodation, restaurants and other facilities used in conjunction with the experiences arranged. While Live the Experience has exercised care in selecting providers of travel, accommodation, restaurants and other facilities, Live the Experience has not had the opportunity to inspect and do not represent that such aircraft, accommodation, restaurants, and other facilities and services have been inspected.
2. Live the Experience is not responsible if you or any member of your party suffer death, illness or injury on the experience.
3. Should any member of the group suffer illness, injury or death through misadventure arising out of an activity Live the Experience cannot accept liability. Live the Experience will offer assistance where needed or appropriate.
4. Live the Experience regrets that no refund will be made on unused tickets.
1. You are responsible for arranging your own travel insurance.
2. Each member of the group must have a valid passport, visas and all necessary documentation for the experiences or adventures. Live the Experience accepts no responsibility for any delay or expense should your documents not be in order.
3. By booking an experience or adventure with Live the Experience you undertake to behave in an orderly manner and not to disrupt the enjoyment of others on holiday with you nor to do anything to bring the reputation of Live the Experience into disrepute. If you breach this clause your experience or adventure will be terminated with immediate effect and Live the Experience will have no further contractual obligation to you.
4. It is the responsibility of the person who books the experience or adventure to disclose any pre-existing medical conditions that they may have.
5. All equipment and personal effects shall be all times and in all circumstances at the owner’s risk. Live the Experience cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage or delay to your luggage or effects unless directly caused by the negligence of one of our representatives.
It may be necessary for Live the Experience to ask you for certain personal information. Examples of this would be dietary requirements, disability/medical or religious information etc. This information will be kept confidential by Live the Expereince and is available to you to inspect during our normal working hours. It will be passed to the suppliers, if it is necessary for them to know this information in order to fulfill Live the Experience's contract to you.